Every 8th-grader considering Preston High School is invited to spend a day with one of our freshmen. Our Spend-a-Day Program can help an applicant make a well-informed decision about Preston. This kind of visit is the best way to experience our academic program and our social environment. It is the best way to see if a school is the right place for you!
Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your visit.
- Have permission from a parent.
- Wear your school uniform.
- Bring paper and pen as all visitors are encouraged to participate in our classes.
- Report to the main office by 7:45 am. You will be assigned to a freshman and will follow her schedule
- Dismissal is at 2:30
- Call to schedule an appointment
- Must bring permission letter signed by parents
Shadow days are offered beginning the second week of October. Spaces are limited and fill quickly.